Thursday, October 19, 2006

RAW AND UNKUT

Unless you have been SLEEPING or STRUGGLING TO PAYING YOUR INTERNET BILL, you should have read parts one, two and three of Robbie of Unkut.com's epic interview with DJ Kenny Parker, brother and long-time collaborator of KRS-One. Seriously funking rope-a-dope, it's a great read on some classic moments in Hip-Hop kulture. Raspect.

And if you thought shit was over, Robbie hits us with another one, this time with the upcoming and image-less rapper NYOIL, who recently had his video, 'Y'all Should Get Lynched', banned by youTube. Read what he has to say, and feel some hope for today's rap music.

3 Comments:

Blogger mueja said...

---

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry webmaster.
I advertise my site here.
Your site is very good.
I will tell my friend to visit your site.
If you want to make link exchange with my site,email to mikeshit@126.com.
Here is my sites,update everyday.
Free MP3 Music Downloads
Free Music Forum
Music Search Engine

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all these information. I like it and it helps a lot! Want to know the latest in the music industry? The Smith III, a young singing trio is making its way to the top. Hear the'r songs here: http://thesmithiii.blogspot.com/2012/09/smith-iiis-second-single-born-to-shine.html

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home